Institut für Informatik (IFI), BIN 2.E.04
Binzmühlestrasse 14 CH-8050 Zürich
Jan von der Assen joined the Communication Systems Group (CSG) to pursue his Doctoral Degree under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Burkhard Stiller in July 2021. Jan holds an MSc. in Software Systems from the University of Zurich. As part of his Master's project and Master's thesis, he contributed to the design and implementation of the SecGrid platform.
- Data Mining and Visualization
- Web Technologies
- Network Architecture
Please check here to see list of open thesis (BA,MA,MP,... ). If you are interested to work on a project in the list mentioned above or any other project related to my research area feel free to contact me.
- [Full Paper] Jan von der Assen, Muriel F. Franco, Christian Killer, Eder J. Scheid, Burkhard Stiller: CoReTM: An Approach Enabling Cross-Functional Collaborative Threat Modeling; IEEE International Conference on Cyber Security and Resilience, Virtually, Europe, July 2022, pp 1–8. (To appear)
- [Technical Report] Jan von der Assen, Muriel F. Franco, Christian Killer, Eder J. Scheid, Burkhard Stiller: On Collaborative Threat Modeling; UZH, IFI-TecReport No. 2022.04, Zürich, Switzerland, April 2022. Link
- [Technical Report] Ile Cepilov, Muriel Franco, Eder J. Scheid, Christian Killer, Jan von der Assen, Burkhard Stiller: CCount: Correlating RFID and Camera Data for High Precision Indoor Tracking; University of Zurich, Department of Informatics, Tech. Rep, 1. pp. 1 - 12. Link
- [Demo] Jan von der Assen, Muriel Franco, Bruno Rodrigues, Burkhard Stiller: Analysis and Classification of Cyberattack Traffic Using the SecGrid Platform; IEEE 46th Conference on Local Computer Networks (LCN) - Demo Session, Edmond, Canada, October 2021, pp 1–3.
- [Full Paper] M. Franco, J. von der Assen, L. Boillat, C. Killer, B. Rodrigues, E. John Scheid, L. Granville, B. Stiller: SecGrid: A Visual System for the Analysis and ML-Based Classification of Cyberattack Traffic; IEEE 46th Conference on Local Computer Networks (LCN 2021), Virtually, Edmonton, Canada, October 2021, pp. 1–8. (To appear)
- [Poster] M. Franco, J. von der Assen, L. Boillat, C. Killer, B. Rodrigues, E. Scheid, L. Granville, B. Stiller, B. Rodrigues, B. Stiller: DDoSGrid: a Platform for the Post-mortem Analysis and Visualization of DDoS Attacks; IFIP Networking 2021, Virtually, Espoo, Finland, June 21-24 2021, pp. 1–3. Link