Institut für Informatik (IFI)
Binzmühlestrasse 14 CH-8050 Zürich
Wissem Soussi joined the Communication Systems Group (CSG) in February 2021 in order to obtain his doctoral degree under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Burkhard Stiller and Dr. Gürkan Gür in a joint Ph.D. program of, respectively, University of Zürich (UZH) and the Zurich University of Applied Sciences (ZHAW).
He additionally is a research assistant at ZHAW in the Information Security group (IS). He undergraduated in 2018 on Computer Sciences from Montpellier University, and obtained the Msc. degree on Cybersecurity in 2020 from Grenoble University, with a thesis entitled "RealPhish, a Real-Time Detector of Phishing Websites".
- Networks and Systems Security
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Security management and Orchestration
- [Journal] Soussi Wissem, Christopoulou Maria, Xilouris George, Gür Gürkan. Moving target defense as a proactive defense element for beyond 5G. IEEE Communications Standards Magazine. 5(3), pp. 72-79. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1109/MCOMSTD.211.2000087
- [Poster] Christopoulou Maria, Soussi Wissem, Xilouris George, Gür Gürkan, Montes de Oca Edgardo, Koumaras Harilaos, Stiller Burkhard. AI-enabled slice protection exploiting moving target defense in 6G networks. 2021 Joint European Conference on Networks and Communications & 6G Summit (EuCNC/6G Summit), virtual, 8-11 June 2021. Available from: https://doi.org/10.21256/zhaw-22969
- [Full Paper] Wissem Soussi, Maciej Korczynski, Sourena Maroofi, Andrzej Duda. Feasibility of Large-Scale Vulnerability Notifications after GDPR. 2020 IEEE European Symposium on Security and Privacy Workshops (EuroS&PW), pp. 532-537. Available from: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/9229722