Universität Zürich Institut für Informatik (IFI),
BIN 2.E.04 Binzmühlestrasse 14 CH-8050 Zürich
Phone:+41 44 635 43 75 Fax: +41 44 635 68 09
Christian Killer joined the Communication Systems Group (CSG) in February 2019 in order to obtain his doctoral degree under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Burkhard Stiller. He finished his Master’s Degree in Informatics at the University of Zurich, focussing on Security Management and Visualization in a Blockchain-based Collaborative Defense. During his Master’s he also completed a Master’s Project Provotum - Privacy, Verifiability, and Auditability in Blockchain-based E-Voting.
- DLT, Blockchains
- Security Management and Visualization
- Network Security and Penetration Testing
Please check here to see list of open thesis.
If you are interested to work on any topics related DLTs, Blockchains, E-Voting, E-Democracy or any Security-related areas, feel free to contact me or come by the office.
- [Workshop Paper] Christian Killer, Bruno Rodrigues, Burkhard Stiller. Threat Management Dashboard for a Blockchain Collaborative Defense. 2019 IEEE Globecom Workshops (GCWS27): IEEE GLOBECOM 2019 Workshop on Telecommunications and Blockchain. 9-13 December 2019 // Waikoloa, HI, USA. to appear.
- [Full Paper] Christian Killer, Burkhard Stiller. The Swiss Postal Voting Process and its System and Security Analysis. 2019 The International Conference for Electronic Voting (E-VOTE ID). 1-4 October 2019 // Bregenz, Autria. Link.
- [Short Paper] Christian Killer, Bruno Rodrigues, Burkhard Stiller. A Proposal for Security Management and Visuualization in a Blockchain-based Collaborative Defense. IEEE International Conference on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency (ICBC 19). 14-17 May. Seoul, South Korea. [Link]
- [Full Paper] Thomas Bocek, Christian Killer, Christos Tsiaras, Burkhard Stiller: An NFC Relay Attack with Off-the-shelf Hardware and Software; 10th International Conference on Autonomous Infrastructure, Management and Security, AIMS 2016, "Vol. 9701 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science", Munich, Germany, June 2016, pp 1–13. [Link]