DAMMO II is based on the DAMMO project, originally undertaken between DoCoMo Euro-Labs, Munich, Germany, and the University of Federal Armed Forces Munich, Germany, to address a design and implementation of a distributed accounting model for multiple Mobile Network Operators (MNO).
|Source of funding:||Industry|
|Project Duration:||Januar 9, 2006 - Januar 8, 2007|
Official Project Home Page:
Based on a protocol level fine design (following the IETF-recommended Diameter approach) necessary protocol data units and message exchanges in support of the defined accounting model will be developed. Thus, the intended implementation of the Diameter-based DAMMO architecture will show the practical applicability and how accounting for multiple MNOs will work in an operational prototypical scenario.
- Frank Eyermann, Peter Racz, Christian Schaefer, Burkhard Stiller, Thomas Walter: Diameter-based Accounting Management for Wireless Services. IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference 2006 (WCNC 06), Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, April 2006. [ERSS06a] Conference Paper
DAMMO (Distributed Accounting and Auditing Management for Multiple Mobile Network Operators) results are available in a number of publications, which may be accessed here in terms of a summary.
- Frank Eyermann, Peter Racz, Burkhard Stiller, Christian Schaefer, Thomas Walter: Generic Accounting Configuration Management for Heterogeneous Mobile Networks; The Third ACM International Workshop on Wireless Mobile Applications and Services on WLAN Hotspots (WMASH2005), Cologne, Germany, September 2, 2005.
- Frank Eyermann, Peter Racz, Burkhard Stiller, Christian Schaefer, Thomas Walter: Service-oriented Accounting Configuration Management based on Diameter; First IEEE International Workshop on Performance and Management of Wireless and Mobile Networks (IEEEperf 2005), Sydney, Australia, November 15, 2005.
- Frank Eyermann, Peter Racz, Burkhard Stiller, Christian Schaefer, Thomas Walter: Diameter-based Accounting Management for Wireless Services; IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC 2006), Las Vegas, USA, April 3-6 2006.
- Prof. Dr. Burkhard Stiller
- Dr. Peter Racz
- Gregor Schaffrath
- Dr. Jan Gerke
Inquiries may be directed to the local Swiss project management:
|Prof. Dr. Burkhard Stiller|
|University of Zürich, IFI|
|Phone: +41 44 635 67 10|
|Fax: +41 44 635 68 09|