Timing and Organization
Subscribable on-line calendar for seminars in the Communication Systems Group:
Options to subscribe to this calendar:
- As Atom feed
The slides* shown during the seminar introduction summarize important thematic and organizational aspects of this seminar. Consider consider in addition the following material:
Guideline (in German) to write a written seminar report zum: This document contains on just two pages a summary of the most relevant information on how to structure a report, on style in writing, and on the rules of how to reference and cite in a correct as well as complete way. All students are required to take these guidelines carefully into account when preparing the seminar report..
- Seminar procedures*: This document lists seminar procedures such as delivery deadlines or requirements on moderated discussions. Students have to fulfill all mandatory criteria mentioned in the PDF and they have to be present in all (minus one) seminar dates in order to pass the seminar.
- For the seminar report, a LaTeX template* is provided. Its use is mandatory.
The detailed description* for the subsequently listed seminar topics is made available for download in PDF format.
- Talk 0, March 1: Invited Talk by Roberto Olivieri
- Talk 5, April 5: Protocols for a Faster Web by Cyrill Pedol, supervised by Guilherme Machado
- Talk 6, April 19: Content Distribution Networks by Sebastian Golaszewski, supervised by Fabio Hecht
- Talk 8, May 3: Wireless Indoor Positioning Techniques by Rilind Ballazhi, supervised by Karoly Farkas
- Talk 9, May 10: Where no Bit has Gone Before: Data Communication in Space by Denise Hoschek, supervised by Andrei Vancea
- Talk 2, May 31: Anonymous Communication Systems by Michael Blöchlinger, supervised by Fabio Hecht
* These files can be downloaded from within the university network. Please use a VPN client from outside the university network.