BoD 2006 Paper Submission Guidelines
Papers are solicited as full papers, each of which will be subject to a full review process.
The format for the manuscript must satisfy the following requirements:
- Manuscript must be in English
- The manuscript must follow IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, ten-point font in the text. The maximum manuscript length is 8 pages (see below for templates). Use the sample manuscript as a visual aid for formatting.
- Papers must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF) format.
Authors MUST submit their papers electronically using JEMS. The submission process involves the following three steps:
- Creation of a personal account on JEMS (if the author does not already have one)
- Registration of the paper (requiring a title and short abstract of up to 150 words)
Upload of the paper (Only in PDF format, no more than 8 pages)
Microsoft Word 97/2000
(Rich Text Format)
Submission of camera-ready papers for BoD 2006 is a three step process:
Create an IEEE
PDF eXpress account with Conference ID: bod06. Upload source
file(s) for conversion and/or PDF(s) for checking. Use IEEE PDF eXpress
to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). Refer to detailed instructions for further
information about this tool.
- Submit the IEEE Copyright Form for each paper using the IEEE Electronic Copyright process. The copyright process begins by submitting paper and author information using the copyright web form.
- Submit final, IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s) using JEMS. If you experience problems in submitting your paper please send it in the required format to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is October 29, 2006.
Note that at least one author must register within the submission
deadline for the paper to be included in the proceedings. Therefore, the
registration confirmation of Globecom has to be sent by email to email@example.com no later than October
29, 2006. Observe also that at least one author must attend and
present the paper at BoD 2006.