The goal of this workshop is to exchange ideas in the area of peer-to-peer (P2P) management.
This workshop will address the application of P2P concepts for network and service management, the management of P2P networks, as well as fully decentralized and distributed management approaches. The program will include presentations from several EMANICS members who have done work in this area or who have performed experiments on EmanicsLab, the research network of EMANICS.
The workshop is open to the public. However, all participants are kindly asked to register for this workshop. Registration is free. Deadline for registration: February 18, 2008.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Proceedings will be made available electronically on this website after the workshop.
Local Infrastructure and Social Event
WLAN access will be provided on site, together with the necessary directions.
Coffee/tea breaks will be held in the meeting room. The lunches will be taken in the University Mensa, which can be reached inside the building in about 3 minutes.
The social event will be held outside the University premises and we do require to run a joint tram/bus ride. Thus, timing is CRUCIAL and essential for all participants.
Time to leave for social event: 18.05 hours sharp from CSG@IFI at the end of the first workshop day.
To ease your travel on that Monday March 3, 2008, please buy that morning (if you need to come to our location by public transport, e.g., tram, bus, or S-Bahn) a 24 hour ticket of zone 10 (see local travel information).
- Tudor Balanescu, University of Pitesti
Daniel Bauer, IBM Zurich Research Lab
- Sebastian Kay Belle, University of Konstanz
Konstantin Benz, University of Zurich
- Thomas Bocek, University of Zurich
- Mark Burgess, Oslo University College
- Thibault Cholez, Nancy University
- Isabelle Chrisment, Nancy University
Daniel Eichhorn, Netcetera AG Zurich
- Olivier Festor, INRIA Lorraine
Kalman Graffi, Darmstadt University of Technology
- Antonis Hadjiantonis, University of Surrey
- Cyrus Hall, University of Lugano
- Hasan, University of Zurich
- David Hausheer, University of Zurich
- Fabio Hecht, University of Zurich
Xiao-Yu Hu, IBM Research Zurich
- Ela Hunt, ETH Zurich
- Humaira Ijaz, University of Innsbruck
- Balamurugan Karpagavinayagam, INRIA Lorraine
- Feng Liu, Ludwig-Maximilians-University München
Maximilian Michel, DoCoMo Labs Europe
- Cristian Morariu, University of Zurich
- Aiko Pras, University of Twente
Jeff Rose, University of Lugano
- Ramin Sadre, University of Twente
Philip Schaffner, University of Zurich
- Juergen Schoenwaelder, Jacobs University Bremen
- Joan Serrat, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
- Julien Siebert, INRIA Lorraine
- Florin Smaranda, University of Pitesti
- Cristian Stefan, University of Pitesti
- Ralf Steinmetz, Darmstadt University of Technology
- Burkhard Stiller, University of Zurich
- Ha Manh Tran, Jacobs University Bremen
- Pau Vallès, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
Eran Weiss, RayV inc.
- Lisandro Zambenedetti Granville, University of Twente and UFRGS