Papers are solicited as full or short papers, each of which will be subject to a full review process.
The format for the manuscript must satisfy the following requirements:
- Manuscript must be in English
- The manuscript must follow IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, ten-point font in the text. The maximum manuscript length is 8 pages for full papers and 4 pages for short papers (see below for templates). Use the sample manuscript (PDF, 153 KB) as a visual aid for formatting.
- Papers must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF) format.
Authors MUST submit their papers electronically using JEMS. The submission process involves the following three steps:
- Creation of a personal account on JEMS (if the author does not already have one)
- Registration of the paper (requiring a title and short abstract of up to 150 words)
Upload of the paper (Only in PDF format, no more than 4 or 8 pages,