Papers are solicited as full papers, each of which will be subject to a full review process.
The format for the manuscript must satisfy the following requirements:
- Manuscript must be in English
- The manuscript must follow IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, ten-point font in the text. The maximum manuscript length is 8 pages (see below for templates). Use the sample manuscript (PDF, 153 KB) as a visual aid for formatting.
- Papers must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF) format.
Authors MUST submit their papers electronically using JEMS. The submission process involves the following three steps:
- Creation of a personal account on JEMS (if the author does not already have one)
- Registration of the paper (requiring a title and short abstract of up to 150 words)
Upload of the paper (Only in PDF format, no more than 8 pages)
Camera-ready Submission Instructions
General steps to have your BoD 2008 paper included in the NOMS 2008 workshop proceedings:
- Create an IEEE Conference eXpress account (Conference ID: noms08-ws).
Upload source file(s) for conversion to IEEE Xplore-compliant
PDF. Provide your JEMS paper number, when asked for the "Edas number".
Refer to detailed
author instructions for further information about accepted file
types, fonts, images, layout, PDF verification, etc.
- Submit copyright for each paper via IEEE Conference eXpress.
- At least one author must register within the submission deadline for the paper to be included in the proceedings. Refer to the BoD 2008 registration website.
- Finally, submit a copy of the following files through JEMS. (Deadline: March 4, 2008):
- Camera-ready copy (i.e. final IEEE Xplore-compliant PDF generated by IEEE Conference eXpress)
- IEEE compliance message (i.e. Xplore-compliance confirmation email message)
- Signed copyright transfer form (i.e. IEEE copyright form generated by eCopyright tool)
Workshop registration confirmation (i.e IEEE NOMS workshop
registration confirmation email message)
In case of questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.